Wild Atlantic Retreat announced for weekend of March 11th-13th 2016, in Glencolmcille, Donegal, Ireland
Let the refreshing ambience of the Wild Atlantic Way soothe your soul in one of Ireland’s most spectacular coastal locations.
Get away from it all for a magical weekend of pure fresh air, ocean views, chill-out time, hiking, meeting new friends, meditation, live music, good food and spectacular scenery. This is your chance to escape the world, on The Paris Method‘s inaugural Wild Atlantic Retreat in Glencolmcille, County Donegal, Ireland.
The calming influence of the open ocean and spectacular coastline along the Wild Atlantic Way in south west Donegal will revitalize you, setting you up for a great spring and summer. Staying at one of Ireland’s finest hostels, Aras Gleann Colm Cille, you will be treated to the famously warm Donegal welcome, and enjoy a memorable weekend of YOU time.
- Friday March 11th, Check into the wonderful Aras Gleann Colm Cille. (Check their trip-advisor here).
- Friday evening ‘Meet and Greet’, followed by an introduction to the area, and The Paris Method.
- Saturday March 12th Following breakfast, we spend a quiet hour together, building on our introduction to meditation.
- Hike to the wonderful Silver Strand Beach at Malin Beg, picturesque pier and Martello Tower (With Packed Lunch).
- After a warm shower, relax over a simple but delicious home cooked evening meal.
- After dinner meditation hour.
- Saturday night live music entertainment.
- Sunday March 13th breakfast followed by short meditation time, and reflections on our experiences.
- Sightseeing trip to the majestic Slieve League cliffs (With Packed Lunch).
- Lunchtime check-out with farewell session.
FREE collection/drop-off to connect with local transport services.Fly-Drive package available from Dublin and Glasgow via Donegal Airport
- PRICE: €119 per person sharing.
To book your place:
Email: info AT arasgcc DOT com
Phone: +353 74 973 0077
Hostel Facebook Page: Aras Ghleann Colm Cille
The Paris Method Facebook Page: The Paris Method